So you are having a pajama drive!
That’s great! We thank you so much for supporting us and our mission of providing new pajamas and books to children in need.
Angel Heart Pajama Project a 501c3 non-profit organization provides new pajamas and books to children in need. These children are homeless, abused, abandoned, in shelters and foster care.
It’s simple to have a Pajama/Book Drive or Event. Here’s all you need to keep in mind:
- Pajamas need to be new, and a complete set or gown
- Pajamas in children’s sizes must be manufactured as pajamas, this ensures that they are flame retardant
- Advertise age range of the pajamas, infant to 12 years old
- Sizes 0-12
- Decide where people can drop off or send the pajamas
- You may decorate a box or multiple boxes with festive paper
- You may have people mail the donations to your home or office
- You may have check donations made out to Angel Heart Pajama Project
- You may request from Angel Heart Pajama Project logos and pictures to make your own fliers or displays. Requests to: @angelheartpajamaproject.org or by phone 520- 419-5364
- Advertise your Pajama Drive on your Facebook, Twitter, or any Social Media
- Contact local media (Newspaper, radio, TV stations)
- Angel Heart Pajama Project volunteers can help with your kickoff event and pick up your donations at the end of your drive Pickup requests: Maria @ 520-419-5364
- If you want to be even more involved in your drive and see where your donations go after you have collected the pajamas and books, consider volunteering to sort and package the donations. You can also be involved in distributing the pajamas and books to our children contact Maria @ 520-419-5364